Overdraft Alternative Loan (from iwoca)
- Borrow £1k to £200k for up to 12 months — credit limits typically one month’s turnover
- Repay as soon as you like to save interest — interest only charged on outstanding principal
- Or top up credit limit during the life of your loan
iwoca (short for “Instant Working Capital”) is an alternative finance provider that offers access to working capital to small businesses. Most businesses use iwoca to purchase inventory, bridge cash flow gaps or make short-term investments.
iwoca’s technology provides supporting information on customers' businesses through online data integrations. These include traditional data sources, such as bank statements, as well as non-traditional sources, such as payment processors, accounting software, or even eBay and Amazon accounts.
The iwoca platform collects and analyses thousands of data points for each customer in real-time. This enables iwoca to produce a fast and accurate credit assessment for any small business and approve a credit facility within hours.
Overdraft Alternative Loan Requirements
- 6+ months trading history
- Limited companies, partnerships, sole traders
- Personal guarantee
- Typical annual turnover of £10,000 – £5,000,000
Apply for Overdraft Alternative Loan