Confidential Invoice Discounting (from MarketFinance)
- Get an advance against single invoices or your whole sales ledger
- Quick and easy funding that scales with your business
- Smart online platform and personal customer service
MarketInvoice is a business finance company with offices in London and Manchester. With their smart online platform and personal customer service, they’re helping businesses take charge of their cash flow. Since 2011, MarketInvoice has provided over £1 billion to companies across the UK.
MarketInvoice offers invoice finance and business loans to help companies do everything from pay suppliers and staff to launch new products and grow.
MarketInvoice is a member of the Peer-to- Peer Finance Association and is backed by leading European venture capital fund Northzone (invested in Klarna, iZettle and Trustpilot) and private equity group MCI Capital (also invested in iZettle, Azimo, Gett, and Auctionata).
Confidential Invoice Discounting Requirements
- Limited or LLP company based in UK or Ireland
- Sell goods or services to businesses on terms
- Minimum turnover of £100,000 p.a. or annualised income from current year’s trading
Apply for Confidential Invoice Discounting